seventeen years old, on the cusp between adolescence and adulthood…
allergic to real life, I prefer living in between the pages of my book collection, drinking all the types of tea I can possibly find.
it’s my personal belief that nightcore is an art form, wanting to become a screamo singer/author/classical historian all in one is a completely respectable future career and collecting all the books will be a reality for me one day – when I’m not trying to save for a university degree.
some things that make me interesting:
- i am a member of the lgbt+ community, i refer to myself as a queer woman but I am a panromantic asexual
- i’m a feminist – learning. if you have any good feminist texts to recommend to me, let me know!
- i like heavy metal, screamo and punk music (among many others)
my favourite books are:
- the skulduggery pleasant series, all by derek landy
- good omens by terry pratchett and neil gaiman
- of monsters and men by patrick ness
- the catcher in the rye by j.d. salinger
if you want to become friends, drop me a DM on my instagram, twitter or tumblr (they are all @ellieceejay) or send me an email at email@example.com!
disclaimer: unless stated otherwise, no photo or image belongs to me. if you know the creator, please let me know, so i can credit them fully. i have a lack of artistic capability, google is my only friend.
have some music to brighten your day: